[JOB] Seniour Web App Developer -- PropertyRadar

Brock Henderson

Mar 11, 2016, 9:29:29 PM3/11/16
to Portland JavaScript Admirers
https://www.propertyradar.com/careers/sencha-ext-js-senior-web-application-developer

The company I work for is hiring for my replacement. We're particularly interested in finding someone with some ExtJs experience, but anyone with strong JavaScript skills would be considered. If there are any old Flash/Flex developers out there ExtJs is a very similar component-based framework to Flex. The app itself was ported from Flex about 5 years ago and once you exchange JSON for XML there are a lot of architectural similarities. The company is based in Truckee, CA but all of the development team is here in Portland. It's a small team of 6-8 developers and while we do have an office in the East Bank Commerce Center, down by OMSI, but about half the team works from home any given day. It's been a great job but after 6 years I've decided to move on to other things.

If anyone has any questions feel free to contact me.

This is my first post to the group and I tried sending this via email to pd...@googlegroups.com on Tuesday but that didn't seem to work--doesn't show up for me in the groups folder so forgive me if this ends up double posted.

~Brock