November / December Locations

Michelle Levine

Oct 29, 2015, 2:34:40 PM10/29/15
to Portland JavaScript Admirers
Hey....

I just spoke with my work and they would be happy to have this group come by to do the November and December meetings.

I work at Tech Academy (310 SW 4th Ave #412, Portland, OR 97204). They aren't picky about a date, so anything works as long as I can let them know ahead of time.

Brian Mock

Nov 8, 2015, 10:03:13 PM11/8/15
to Portland JavaScript Admirers
Seeing as no one else has offered, I think we should go with your gracious offer. Would anyone be able to secure a food sponsorship? If not, I think it'd be fine to go sans food this time.

We could do Thursday the 19th, a full week ahead of Thanksgiving. I think just keeping it low key, doing like a hack night + networking could be good.

Anyone else have thoughts on this?