need little help)

SaraPotters

Nov 1, 2009, 6:33:39 PM11/1/09
to Portland IPhone Developers
Hi all)) where can i find full lenth movie from this cut?? it's so
cool but can't remember the name... http://poit.us/moviecut/

Brian Ramage

Nov 1, 2009, 9:17:00 PM11/1/09
to pdxi...@googlegroups.com
Can someone moderate joining this group?  This is getting pretty annoying.

seth shikora

Nov 1, 2009, 10:34:37 PM11/1/09
to pdxi...@googlegroups.com
I'm trying to do some moderation. There are some messages that are
flagged as spam by google that I don't let through. If there are
repeat offenders I'll try and delete them. One other option is to only
add people to the list that we've met in person at a meeting, or some
other personalized option. I can do that, but it severely restricts
the usefulness in my opinion. I'm on a number of other google lists
that are having the same issues. The other option that I know of is to
use a local mail list server on a personal site using software that
hasn't been cracked / scripted yet. I'll look into that.

I'm open to any and all suggestions. I agree that it is incredibly
annoying. This is a really good example of the need for workable trust
models.

Thanks,
Seth.

Michael Richardson

Nov 1, 2009, 10:37:25 PM11/1/09
to pdxi...@googlegroups.com

Jason Grigsby

Nov 1, 2009, 10:40:36 PM11/1/09
to pdxi...@googlegroups.com
I set up the Google Group for Mobile Portland to moderate new members
the first email they send. It seems to work ok.

-Jason
--

Jason Grigsby
(503) 477-5340 o

seth shikora

Nov 1, 2009, 10:44:08 PM11/1/09
to pdxi...@googlegroups.com
thanks michael and jason! done and done.

must have missed that particular check box when looking over settings.
oops.

Seth.

Adam Lowry

Nov 2, 2009, 12:05:14 AM11/2/09
to pdxi...@googlegroups.com
If you need more moderators to make sure posts go through quickly, I'm
willing. I already do that for a few lists where I was the first
person to complain. :)

I'm sure the other regulars wouldn't mind, either.

Adam

Seth Shikora

Nov 2, 2009, 3:52:56 AM11/2/09
to pdxi...@googlegroups.com, pdxi...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the offer. At the moment, the volumn is such that I can
handle it. If I start needing help I'll definitly say so.

Thanks,

Seth

Brian Ramage

Nov 3, 2009, 8:30:57 PM11/3/09