green dragon

Seth Shikora

Feb 2, 2010, 9:10:35 PM2/2/10
to pdxi...@googlegroups.com
I made a loop through the pub but didn't see anyone obviously iphone related. I'm in the restaurant part in the south end if anyone's here.

Seth.

Zach Archer

Feb 2, 2010, 9:49:20 PM2/2/10
to pdxi...@googlegroups.com, pdxi...@googlegroups.com
Yarr, I had to attend a kid's birthday party, I'm going to miss the
event. Sorry...

-- Z

> --
> .

Zach Archer

Jul 13, 2010, 9:06:19 PM7/13/10
to pdxi...@googlegroups.com
Just arrived at the Green Dragon. Am I the first? I'm the tall guy in the red polo shirt.

-- Zach

Seth Shikora

Jul 13, 2010, 9:09:34 PM7/13/10
to pdxi...@googlegroups.com
go so wrapped up in work I didn't pay attention to the time. sorry. I will be there in 15. I'll have the macbook with the scary looking guy on it.

Again, Sorry,

Seth.

On Jul 13, 2010, at 6:06 PM, Zach Archer wrote:

> Just arrived at the Green Dragon. Am I the first? I'm the tall guy in the red polo shirt.
>
> -- Zach

Zach Archer

Jul 13, 2010, 9:21:08 PM7/13/10
to pdxi...@googlegroups.com