help needed

markslawton

Feb 21, 2010, 11:34:15 PM2/21/10
to Portland IPhone Developers
Hello iPhone Developers,

I've been going around and around trying to come up to speed with
iPhone development. Various tutorials and courses have helped to some
degree. But, I keep getting stymied by the relationship between
Interface Builder and the actual code. Can't seem to get a handle on
the order of events and what gets called by what and when and how.

I'm wondering if any of you might be available for hire for some 1 on
1 tutoring. Probably an hour the first time and then we could take it
from there.

Or perhaps you have some other suggestions that might make these
initial phases easier.

Please email me back directly if you can
marks...@hotmail.com

-msl