Save the date: Grassroots Radio Conference Oct. 5-7th 2018

Cascade Media

Jun 4, 2018, 4:17:45 PM6/4/18
Save the date for the Grassroots Radio Conference 2018, Oct. 5th-7th, hosted by KBOO Community Radio in Portland, OR.

"The Future is Community Radio"

Community radio broadcasters, producers and supporters will gather this October to learn, share skills and ideas, and celebrate this vibrant medium together. Full-power stations, LPFMs, college radio, internet radio, podcasters and producers are all invited and welcome.

Registration is now open, and early bird pricing is available now: https://grc2018.brownpapertickets.com/

The call for proposals is also open. Tell us about the workshop, panel, seminar, presentation or salon you'd like to help organize or be a part of.

This year's theme is "The Future is Community Radio."  Some concepts we’re considering are: Getting More Community Radio on the Air; Volunteers and Paid Staff; Legal/FCC/Governance; Tech/Engineering; Bridging Full-Power and LPFM; Fundraising/Underwriting/Promotion; Programming; Streaming/Podcasting/Digital Strategy. But that's just the tip of the iceberg. Tell us your great idea! Have more than one? Submit them all!

Submit your proposal online: http://grassrootsradioconference.org/node/15

We’ll be following up with volunteer opportunities shortly.

Join the GRC Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/123097875219014/

RSVP on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/192103441411477/

Like the GRC on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/grassrootsradioconference/

Follow GRC on Twitter: https://twitter.com/GRadioCoalition

Questions? Comments? Email GRC 2018 co-chair Betty McArdle at grc...@kboo.org

--
Northwest Alliance for Alternative Media and Education
P.O. Box 42671