drink me bottle?

Matt Harrington

Jan 12, 2018, 4:07:29 PM1/12/18
to pdxhack...@googlegroups.com
Did someone drink the "drink me" bottle on the display shelf?  It isn't harmful and I don't need it but I am curious about it's fate.

Jon Hannis

Jan 12, 2018, 6:34:32 PM1/12/18
to pdxhack...@googlegroups.com
hmm, maybe someone took you up on it... 0_0

I'll ask around.

On Fri, Jan 12, 2018 at 1:07 PM, Matt Harrington <quer...@gmail.com> wrote:
Did someone drink the "drink me" bottle on the display shelf?  It isn't harmful and I don't need it but I am curious about it's fate.

Jon Hannis

Jan 12, 2018, 6:37:36 PM1/12/18
to pdxhack...@googlegroups.com
It should be on the window sill behind the arcade. Melinda moved it since she didn't know what was in it. I'll move it back tonight, unless you beat me to it.

Matt Harrington

Jan 12, 2018, 6:39:09 PM1/12/18
to pdxhack...@googlegroups.com
Haha.  It's just water, micah powder, and food dye.  I'll let you determine if it's display worthy.  If I had nicer bottles, I would make a whole bunch of em.