Workshop: Code of Conduct enforcement for user groups

Audrey Eschright

Jan 24, 2017, 6:45:38 PM1/24/17
to pdxg...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone! I’m excited to announce the first workshop for Safety First PDX (part of Stumptown Syndicate) which will be on codes of conduct and their enforcement. I’m going to be sharing the result of what we’ve learned from five years of working on this topic through Open Source Bridge, PyDX, and local user groups. It’s on 2/11 at Simple from 1-4pm and I hope you can join us.

Audrey

Audrey Eschright

Feb 7, 2017, 4:01:57 PM2/7/17
to pdxg...@googlegroups.com
Just a reminder: this is happening Saturday, and there’s still room to sign up. The workshop will be very useful for user group organizers, as well as others who want to be better advocates for having a code of conduct.

Audrey