Perks for Open Source Bridge Volunteers

Chris Freeman

Jun 11, 2015, 11:59:26 AM6/11/15
to pdxg...@googlegroups.com
Hello PDX Groups,

We need your help in finding more volunteers to help run Open Source Bridge Conference 2015 June 23-26th. If you wish to help, please forward the sample email below to your group. We very much appreciate your support!

Thanks!

Chris Freeman and Amanda Lane
OSB volunteer coordinators

----- begin message -----

Hello! It’s time for the 2015 Open Source Bridge Conference! June 23-26th http://opensourcebridge.org/

What is Open Source Bridge? It’s an annual conference focused on building open source community and citizenship through four days of technical talks, hacking sessions, and collaboration opportunities. Participants include developers, hardware hackers, community organizers, and people involved in the business of open source.

We’re completely volunteer run, and that means you, your coworkers, your friends, your family, etc. We repay our volunteers with a super cool t-shirt (new art this year!), delicious food, and a free pass to the conference. Free pass to the conference?!?! Yep, when you volunteer to work 8+ hours we give you a free pass to the whole thing. The Session Chair shifts even include sitting in on a session!

If we’ve piqued your interest, follow the link, create a login, sign up for some shifts, earn a free pass.
http://volunteer.opensourcebridge.org
Please share the link, after you’ve snagged the shifts you want, of course.

Let us know if you have any questions, or if you find any bugs in the app. volu...@opensourcebridge.org

We're so excited to have you join us, the conference is going to be great!