Winter Coders' Social 8

Joe Lewis

Nov 20, 2014, 11:01:25 PM11/20/14
to pdxg...@googlegroups.com
The Winter Coders' Social will be on the second Tuesday of December (the 9th) at Urban Airship. The Calagator event is up http://calagator.org/events/1250467387

Sponsorship needs are minimal since food is for the most part potluck. We'll post again soon with more information and a mailer that you can send out to groups.

For any of those new to Portland Winter Coders' Socials:

    Join Portland's tech community in celebrating the end of another year.
This is a fun, free annual event where members of local user groups
and their families are invited to mingle, eat and play games. This is
the seventh time the event's been held and it's lots of fun every time.

More soon,
Joe Lewis

gabrielle

Nov 21, 2014, 12:16:56 AM11/21/14
to pdxg...@googlegroups.com
We won't have a meeting in December.  Go to the Coders' Social instead!