Winter Coders' Social Potluck 9

Joe Lewis

Oct 26, 2015, 9:56:36 PM10/26/15
to pdxgroups
The Winter Coders' Social will be on the second Thursday of December (the 10th) at Simple. The Calagator event is up http://calagator.org/events/1250469294

Sponsorship needs are minimal since food is a potluck. We'll post again soon with more information and a mailer that you can send out to groups.

For any of those new to Portland Winter Coders' Socials:

    Join Portland's tech community in celebrating the end of another year.
This is a fun, free annual event where members of local user groups
and their families are invited to mingle, eat and play games. This is
the ninth time the event's been held and it's lots of fun every time.

More soon,
Joe

Joe Lewis

Nov 7, 2015, 11:14:11 PM11/7/15
to pdxgroups
I accidentally scheduled this over the Women In Tech holiday party. So, I'm going to see if I can reschedule the Winter Coders' Social. Stay tuned.