pdxfunc.org appears hax0red - who to contact?

Leif Warner

Sep 6, 2017, 7:07:52 PM9/6/17
to pdxgroups
The DocuWiki site for the "Portland Functional Programming Study Group" appears to have been defaced or hacked or something?

Would anyone know who to contact about this? The domain information indicates "Reid Beels on behalf of Stumptown Syndicate".

-Leif Warner

Audrey Eschright

Sep 6, 2017, 7:20:55 PM9/6/17
to pdxg...@googlegroups.com, Reid Beels
Yes, Reid is probably the best person to contact. It looks like it got a massive wave of spam.

Reid Beels