Fwd: [pdx-weekly-hackathon] Celebration of Life for Igal Koshevoy

Jonathan "Duke" Leto

Apr 14, 2013, 2:35:03 AM4/14/13
to pdx...@googlegroups.com, Portland Perl Mongers
Howdy,

Ia! Ia!

Duke

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jacob Helwig <ja...@technosorcery.net>
Date: Sat, Apr 13, 2013 at 10:43 PM
Subject: [pdx-weekly-hackathon] Celebration of Life for Igal Koshevoy
To: PDX Hackathon <pdx-weekly...@googlegroups.com>

We are beginning to work on a Celebration of Life for our friend and
colleague, Igal Koshevoy. We welcome all who wish to participate,
volunteer, and contribute to these efforts.

We have set up a website[0] to help our community celebrate Igal's
life  Please share memories[1], photos or words of remembrance, and
read what others have shared[2].

We are beginning to gather an RSVP count to inform selection of a
location and a date for a memorial. Please RSVP at Eventbrite[3] and
we will update you with event details as soon as they are confirmed.
You can sign up as a volunteer when you RSVP, or by contacting
caro...@tenx.org.

Stumptown Syndicate is accepting contributions on behalf of Friends of
Igal Koshevoy, if interested please read the Contribute page[4].

[0] http://koshevoy.net/
[1] http://koshevoy.net/share/
[2] http://koshevoy.net/thoughts/
[3] http://igal-koshevoy-celebration.eventbrite.com/
[4] http://koshevoy.net/contribute/

--
Jacob Helwig
http://technosorcery.net/about/me

We use Calagator to manage our events:
http://calagator.org/events/search?query=pdxhackathon

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PDX Weekly Hackathon" group.

Jonathan "Duke" Leto <jona...@leto.net>
Leto Labs LLC http://letolabs.com
209.691.DUKE http://duke.leto.net
@dukeleto