Meeting this month

Jonathan "Duke" Leto

Nov 13, 2013, 1:25:10 PM11/13/13
to pdx...@googlegroups.com
Howdy PDXgit peeps,

Currently our monthly meeting is scheduled for the night before
Thanksgiving, which we most likely want to change.

Do people want it to be the day before (Tuesday the 26th) or the week
before (Wednesday the 20th)?

Please respond with which day works better for you.

Thanks!

Duke

--
Jonathan "Duke" Leto <du...@leto.net>
Leto Labs LLC http://letolabs.com

Ben Straub

Nov 13, 2013, 3:27:56 PM11/13/13
to pdx...@googlegroups.com
If it's the 20th, I can make it.

Ben Cullen-Kerney

Nov 13, 2013, 4:06:03 PM11/13/13
to Jonathan Duke Leto, pdx...@googlegroups.com
I would attend on the 20th

- Ben

Ben Sandberg

Nov 13, 2013, 5:02:35 PM11/13/13
to pdx...@googlegroups.com, Jonathan Duke Leto
Another Ben with a +1 for 11/20.
--
Ben Sandberg, PDXfixIT
b...@pdxfixit.com

Jonathan "Duke" Leto

Nov 15, 2013, 8:07:00 PM11/15/13
to pdx...@googlegroups.com
Howdy,

Awesome! It seems like the 20th it will be.

Now, would anybody like to volunteer to give a short talk on anything
Git-related?

Surely you are all getting sick of hearing from me. If no one
volunteers, then we will can have a Git-related hackathon. The commits
must flow.

Duke

Jonathan "Duke" Leto

Nov 18, 2013, 1:43:25 PM11/18/13
to pdx...@googlegroups.com
Howdy,

Just confirming that we are on for a meeting *this* Wednesday at
Elemental Technologies :

http://calagator.org/events/1250465229

Puppet Labs will be providing food.

Please bring your projects and questions about Git and we will hack on
stuff together.

Looking forward to seeing y'all!

Duke

Ben Cullen-Kerney

Nov 20, 2013, 12:39:44 PM11/20/13
to Jonathan Duke Leto, pdx...@googlegroups.com
Looks like I suddenly have a work conflict. I'll either be late or not there at all :'(

Have fun!

Sam Livingston-Gray

Nov 20, 2013, 6:22:34 PM11/20/13
to pdx...@googlegroups.com
As a last resort, you could try "git job --reset", but this may result in data loss...

--
(Sent from phone. Please excuse: brevity, top posting, hilarious autocorrections.)