Reminder for lunch today

GeekyG...@gmail.com

Dec 9, 2008, 2:05:47 PM12/9/08
to PDX GeekChix Lunches
For the 7-8 of you who have RSVPed for lunch today, this is your
reminder. Get that project under control and to a good stopping point
now :)

We'll see you at Old Wives Tales at noon! The reservations are for 8
people under my name (Dawn).

Details here:
http://groups.google.com/group/pdxgeekchix/web/rsvp-for-12-9-lunch-at-old-wives-tales

Selena Deckelmann

Dec 9, 2008, 2:39:31 PM12/9/08
to pdxge...@googlegroups.com
On Tue, Dec 9, 2008 at 11:05 AM, GeekyG...@gmail.com
<GeekyG...@gmail.com> wrote:

> For the 7-8 of you who have RSVPed for lunch today, this is your
> reminder. Get that project under control and to a good stopping point
> now :)
>
> We'll see you at Old Wives Tales at noon! The reservations are for 8
> people under my name (Dawn).

Thanks for the reminder! Unfortunately, I'm not going to make it out
today. Have a great time, and if I don't see you all before then --
have a fabulous holiday!

-selena

--
Selena Deckelmann