Your assistance please

Irene Schwarting

Nov 14, 2008, 5:45:11 PM11/14/08
to pdxge...@googlegroups.com
Hiya ladies,

I hope it doesn't bug you that this is not related to lunch, but I am
seeking assistance in the job-hunting field, and hoping that a whole
bunch of well-connected geek chicks can help me out.

I have over ten years of experience in systems analysis, project
management, business development, and intelligence work. I'm
comfortable in organizations ranging from huge federal agencies to
5-person startups. I have presented to audiences ranging from a group
of hard-core Unix system administrators to President Bush. I am
looking for opportunities in project / program management, marketing,
biz/dev, business intelligence, or systems analysis.

In a nutshell, I specialize in solving problems - taking big problems
and making them into manageable challenges.

My profile is on www.linkedin.com/ireneschwarting

I'd appreciate any leads or referrals!

Thanks,
Irene Schwarting