RSVP for 11/19 Lunch at BridgePort Brewpub (NW)

0 visualização
Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

GeekyG...@gmail.com

não lida,
10 de nov. de 2008, 15:22:5010/11/2008
para PDX GeekChix Lunches
It's that time again. I've schedule the next PDX GeekChix lunch for
next week (this week already has too many events). Our last gathering
was in SE, so we are venturing out to the NW for this lunch. I'm also
planning to work from Urban Grind NW (2 blocks away) after the lunch
if anyone is up for some co-working in the afternoon.

If you are planning to attend, please add your name to the RSVP list
on the page linked below.

Thanks!
Dawn Foster

Click on http://groups.google.com/group/pdxgeekchix/web/rsvp-for-11-19-lunch-at-bridgeport-brewpub-nw
- or copy & paste it into your browser's address bar if that doesn't
work.

Sandie

não lida,
15 de nov. de 2008, 11:16:4915/11/2008
para PDX GeekChix Lunches

GeekyG...@gmail.com

não lida,
17 de nov. de 2008, 13:15:2717/11/2008
para PDX GeekChix Lunches
Don't forget to RSVP if you are coming to lunch with us on Wednesday!
(Also, don't forget to remove your name if you decide that you can't
attend.)

I'll make reservations under the name Dawn Foster tomorrow, but I'll
adjust the number if needed on Wednesday morning.

http://groups.google.com/group/pdxgeekchix/web/rsvp-for-11-19-lunch-at-bridgeport-brewpub-nw

Selena Deckelmann

não lida,
17 de nov. de 2008, 18:33:4717/11/2008
para PDX GeekChix Lunches
Gabrielle might come too ;D

CarriBugbee

não lida,
18 de nov. de 2008, 17:34:3418/11/2008
para PDX GeekChix Lunches
Just signed up for lunch tomorrow. Add me to the list.

Carri Bugbee
Big Deal PR, Inc.

PH: 503-297-4043
ca...@bigdealpr.com
http://www.bigdealpr.com
Social profiles: https://chi.mp/s/carribugbee.mp

GeekyG...@gmail.com

não lida,
18 de nov. de 2008, 17:51:0818/11/2008
para PDX GeekChix Lunches
We have reservations for lunch. They aren't very good at splitting the
checks for multiple credit cards, and they don't do separate checks
for groups this big. So, I suggest you bring cash to pay for lunch.

Also, just a reminder to remove your name from the list if you can't
make it.
Responder a todos
Responder ao autor
Encaminhar