RSVP for 4/10 PDX GeekChix Lunch at PFChangs in the Pearl

GeekyG...@gmail.com

Apr 2, 2009, 2:00:52 PM4/2/09
to PDX GeekChix Lunches
I've scheduled our next PDX GeekChix lunch for next Friday, April 10th
at PFChangs. If you want to join us, please update the page below to
add yourself to the RSVP list!

Thanks,
Dawn

Click on http://groups.google.com/group/pdxgeekchix/web/rsvp-for-4-10-lunch-at-pfchangs-in-the-pearl
- or copy & paste it into your browser's address bar if that doesn't
work.

Dawn Foster

Apr 8, 2009, 2:12:14 PM4/8/09
to PDX GeekChix Lunches
Just a quick reminder that we're meeting for lunch on Friday, April
10. Don't forget to add yourself to the reservation list (link below)
if you plan to attend (or remove yourself if you change your mind).
I'll use the list to make reservations for a table.

On Apr 2, 11:00 am, "GeekyGirlD...@gmail.com"
<GeekyGirlD...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've scheduled our next PDX GeekChix lunch for next Friday, April 10th
> at PFChangs. If you want to join us, please update the page below to
> add yourself to the RSVP list!
>
> Thanks,
> Dawn
>
> Click onhttp://groups.google.com/group/pdxgeekchix/web/rsvp-for-4-10-lunch-at...

Dawn Foster

Apr 10, 2009, 11:23:08 AM4/10/09
to PDX GeekChix Lunches
I made reservations under Dawn for today's lunch. If you change your
mind about coming, don't forget to update the RSVP page (link below).
I'll make last minute adjustments to the number of people as needed.

Friday, April 10 at noon
PF Chang's China Bistro
http://www.pfchangs.com
1139 NW Couch St, Portland
(503) 432-4000

On Apr 8, 11:12 am, Dawn Foster <GeekyGirlD...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Just a quick reminder that we're meeting for lunch on Friday, April
> 10. Don't forget to add yourself to the reservation list (link below)
> if you plan to attend (or remove yourself if you change your mind).
> I'll use the list to make reservations for a table.
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/pdxgeekchix/web/rsvp-for-4-10-lunch-at...

Selena Deckelmann

Apr 10, 2009, 2:27:50 PM4/10/09
to PDX GeekChix Lunches