RSVP for 1/12/09 PDX GeekChix Lunch at P.F. Changs (Pearl)

GeekyG...@gmail.com

Jan 5, 2009, 11:54:04 AM1/5/09
to PDX GeekChix Lunches
We're back on the west side this month for another PDX GeekChix
meetup. This one will be on Monday, January 12th at P.F. Changs in the
Pearl. Please add your name to the RSVP page if you plan to attend. I
hope to see you there!

Dawn

Click on http://groups.google.com/group/pdxgeekchix/web/rsvp-for-1-12-09-pdx-geekchix-lunch-at-p-f-changs-pearl
- or copy & paste it into your browser's address bar if that doesn't
work.

crunchysue

Jan 5, 2009, 1:34:31 PM1/5/09
to PDX GeekChix Lunches

wordchick

Jan 7, 2009, 8:29:35 PM1/7/09
to PDX GeekChix Lunches

GeekyG...@gmail.com

Jan 10, 2009, 7:02:21 PM1/10/09
to PDX GeekChix Lunches
Just a quick reminder about Lunch on Monday. Reservations are under
Carolynn Duncan (I'm going to be late). I'll update the number of
people on Monday, so if you change your mind about coming or can't
make it at the last minute, please add / remove your name from the
RSVP list.

See you on Monday!

Dawn

diana bayless

Jan 10, 2009, 7:25:30 PM1/10/09
to pdxge...@googlegroups.com
Hey there!

Just wanted to let you know that we're in the process of moving to Los Angeles, so you can probably take me off your email list.  :-(  I'm sorry we never had much of a chance to get to know one another, and I wish you and the group luck in all future endeavors!!

Cheers,
Diana

diana bayless

Jan 10, 2009, 7:26:07 PM1/10/09
to pdxge...@googlegroups.com
ha!  nevermind - I just saw that this is a google group..  sorry about that!

wordchick

Jan 12, 2009, 1:49:50 PM1/12/09
to PDX GeekChix Lunches
Was so looking forward to meeting you all, but don't want to give
"gift" of my cold. Have removed my name from the list. Thanks! Carol
Wells

Sharon

Jan 12, 2009, 2:43:51 PM1/12/09
to PDX GeekChix Lunches
Hey Carolynn, sorry for the late notice, but I'm not going to be able
to make it today and have taken myself off the list.