PDXGeekChix Lunch Next Tues - may cancel

1 view

GeekyG...@gmail.com

Dec 5, 2008, 7:57:20 PM12/5/08
to PDX GeekChix Lunches
We don't have many RSVPs for the lunch next Tuesday.
http://groups.google.com/group/pdxgeekchix/web/rsvp-for-12-9-lunch-at-old-wives-tales

Do people hate Old Wives Tales (should I move it?)
Is it just too close to the holidays and people are too busy (should
we pick back up in Jan)?

Dawn

MizD

Dec 5, 2008, 8:09:16 PM12/5/08
to PDX GeekChix Lunches
I just joined last week (after determining I was indeed geeky enough),
and I'd definitely be interested in attending if it's still on for
next week.

~Robin aka MizD

Joleine Sigler

Dec 5, 2008, 8:36:03 PM12/5/08
to pdxge...@googlegroups.com
I would love to attend.. but the eastside is too hard to get to for lunch :(  I'll be at the next westside/downtown meet though!

-Joleine

Betsy

Dec 6, 2008, 12:39:44 AM12/6/08
to pdxge...@googlegroups.com
I'm geographically convenient, but also unable to attend - we have a client in town Monday & Tuesday & I'm already roped into lunch events both days...

/b
--
---
Our PDX Network:    http://ourpdx.net

GeekyG...@gmail.com

Dec 6, 2008, 4:56:31 PM12/6/08
to PDX GeekChix Lunches
We're not going to cancel. Even if we just have a couple of people,
it's still worth having lunch. Don't forget to add your name to this
page if you want to attend: (replying in the discussion is not enough
- I might miss it) :)

On Dec 5, 4:57 pm, "GeekyGirlD...@gmail.com" <GeekyGirlD...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> We don't have many RSVPs for the lunch next Tuesday.http://groups.google.com/group/pdxgeekchix/web/rsvp-for-12-9-lunch-at...

Sarah A Sharp

Dec 7, 2008, 2:39:31 PM12/7/08
to pdxge...@googlegroups.com

Tuesdays are generally not a very good day for me because I tend to
schedule my meetings on that day.

Sarah Sharp