Practice meeting, Dec. 3rd

Lyle Kopnicky

Nov 25, 2018, 8:41:00 PM11/25/18
to pdxfunc
When: Dec. 3rd, 6:30-8:30pm
Where: Collective Agency Downtown, Suite 1108, 511 SW 10th Ave, Portland, OR (opposite side of the floor from the elevators)

We'll continue our discussion of Chapter 4, "Dataflow Parallelism: The Par Monad", of Parallel and Concurrent Programming in Haskell. We'll briefly discuss the exercise from the section "Rate-Limiting the Producer", then move on to the section "Example: A Conference Timetable". At the meeting anyone will be able to present and contribute to the discussion.

Meetup link to RSVP:

Hope to see you then!

Lyle Kopnicky

Dec 16, 2018, 7:08:19 PM12/16/18
to pdxfunc
Sorry, I had to cancel this at the last minute because I wasn't feeling well. We'll continue where we left off on the 17th.