Theory Meeting, Oct. 24th

Lyle Kopnicky

Oct 19, 2018, 1:44:15 PM10/19/18
to pdxfunc
We'll discuss Chapter 16, "Functions in Lean", of Logic and Proof (https://leanprover.github.io/logic_and_proof). Please try to work the exercises beforehand. At the meeting anyone will be able to present and contribute to the discussion.

October 24th, 2018, 6:30-8:30pm

Location:
Collective Agency

3050 SE Division, Suite 245 · Portland, OR

We'll be in the second floor conference room, not in the Collective Agency suite. It's just off the lobby area in the middle of the second floor. Elevator access is available.

RSVP at:

Ed Snow

Oct 20, 2018, 1:23:01 PM10/20/18
to pdxfunc
My solutions to the Chapter 16 exercises:
https://gist.github.com/es30/e5a92bd861c5ebc8bf2c40a4b0702a50

Matt Rice

Oct 24, 2018, 12:58:33 PM10/24/18
to pdx...@googlegroups.com