TripShot is hiring for a Haskell developer

Lyle Kopnicky

Mar 3, 2021, 1:23:00 AM3/3/21
to pdxfunc
Hi folks,

I've been working for TripShot for almost a year now, and it's great! Interesting problems, wonderful people, and all remote work (pandemic or not). We provide a planning and scheduling system for fleets of vehicles - for example, think of on-demand shuttles getting people to work, or public fixed-route buses.

And if you're a Haskell programmer, you'll be happy to find that at TripShot our backend is Haskell, and we believe in taking best advantage of the features of the language and extensions to make the code correct and clear.

TripShot is hiring for a backend/frontend engineer, who would be spending 75% of the time on the back end, and 25% on the front end, which is written in Java - though we apply some functional techniques there as well. Check out the link below if you're interested, and feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Hope you are staying safe and well,
Lyle