Theory meeting, Mar. 13th

Lyle Kopnicky

Mar 4, 2019, 12:13:50 AM3/4/19
to pdxfunc
We'll discuss Chapter 22, "The Infinite", of Logic and Proof (https://leanprover.github.io/logic_and_proof). Please try to work the exercises beforehand. At the meeting anyone will be able to present and contribute to the discussion.

Wednesday, March 13th, 2018, 6:30-8:30pm

Location:
Collective Agency

3050 SE Division, Suite 245 · Portland, OR

We'll be in the second floor conference room, not in the Collective Agency suite. It's just off the lobby area in the middle of the second floor. Elevator access is available.

RSVP at: https://www.meetup.com/Portland-Functional-Programming-Study-Group/events/gwtbcpyzfbrb/

Lyle Kopnicky

Mar 23, 2019, 4:43:45 PM3/23/19
to pdxfunc
Great meeting! Each of us shared solutions to problems. I presented my solutions to #1 and #2, although I knew that I was missing part of #2 and we figured it out in the meeting. Matt presented his Lean solution to #1. Ed presented his neat solution to #6, showing that, given an enumerated family of sequences of natural numbers, you can always construct a function that eventually dominates all of them. I've attached his whiteboard notes.
Ch22_Ex6.jpg