Theory meeting, March. 4th

1 view

Lyle Kopnicky

Mar 1, 2020, 5:12:17 PM3/1/20
to pdxfunc
Hi folks,

We'll be wrapping up the MGS 2019 course on Lambda Calculus (http://www.duplavis.com/venanzio/mgs_lambda/index.html). For this meeting, please read the Lecture 5 slides and Chapter 8 of the draft book (linked from the above page). We'll start with the Chapter 8 section on Inductive Types and then cover the material on dependent types from the slides.

Wednesday, March 4th, 2020, 6:30-8:30pm

Location:
Collective Agency

3050 SE Division, Suite 245 · Portland, OR

We'll be in the second floor conference room, not in the Collective Agency suite. It's just off the lobby area in the middle of the second floor. Elevator access is available.