Theory meeting, Jan. 8th

1 view

Lyle Kopnicky

Dec 24, 2019, 11:01:41 PM12/24/19
to pdxfunc
Hi folks,

We'll be going through the MGS 2019 course on Lambda Calculus (http://www.duplavis.com/venanzio/mgs_lambda/index.html).

This meeting we'll finish our study of Chapter 7 of Constructing Infinity (linked from that site), with the section on Coinductive Types. We'll also go over Exercise Set 4. Which may only involve the first exercise, since Exercise 2 and 3 are already solved in the book, and we don't understand what Exercise 4 is asking for.

Wednesday, January 8th, 2019, 6:30-8:30pm

Location:
Collective Agency

3050 SE Division, Suite 245 · Portland, OR

We'll be in the second floor conference room, not in the Collective Agency suite. It's just off the lobby area in the middle of the second floor. Elevator access is available.

RSVP at: https://www.meetup.com/Portland-Functional-Programming-Study-Group/events/vnpwfrybccblb/