Practice meeting, Sept. 3rd

Lyle Kopnicky

Aug 23, 2018, 2:10:39 AM8/23/18
to pdxfunc
When: July 16th, 6:30-8:30pm
Where: Collective Agency Downtown, 12th Floor Conference Room, 511 SW 10th Ave, Portland, OR (opposite side of the floor from the elevators)

We'll discuss Chapter 3 of Parallel and Concurrent Programming in Haskell. The last time we got through the serial K-means algorithm. This time we'll start with parallelizing K-means. At the meeting anyone will be able to present and contribute to the discussion.

Meetup link to RSVP:

Hope to see you then!
Lyle

Lyle Kopnicky

Aug 23, 2018, 2:13:01 AM8/23/18
to pdxfunc
Correction: It's September 3rd, as I said in the subject, not July 16th, as the body of the email said.

Lyle Kopnicky

Sep 7, 2018, 3:17:14 PM9/7/18
to pdx...@googlegroups.com
This meeting has been rescheduled to Monday, August 10th, due to the holiday.

Unfortunately we are not able to meet in the 12th floor conference room this time. We’ll be meeting in a conference room within the Collective Agency suite on the 11th floor, Suite 1108. Same building at 511 SW 10th Ave.