Sauerkraut, Saturday

Jeff Schwaber

Oct 23, 2008, 8:48:26 PM10/23/08
to pdxfe...@googlegroups.com
So folks,

Are you joining us for sauerkraut this Saturday? Do you have an
exciting recipe or idea for a recipe? Send on an email, let us know
you're coming.

Jeff

Ouroboros

Oct 24, 2008, 3:07:08 PM10/24/08
to pdxferment
I've got a busy day, but I'll be there tomorrow.
With kimchi makings, and maybe a couple extra mason jars.

Jeff Schwaber

Oct 24, 2008, 3:13:12 PM10/24/08
to pdxfe...@googlegroups.com
On Fri, Oct 24, 2008 at 12:07 PM, Ouroboros <wurm.ou...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I've got a busy day, but I'll be there tomorrow.
> With kimchi makings, and maybe a couple extra mason jars.

Gillian, Ouro, Jenn, (anyone else who hasn't responded yet but was
planning on coming): Shall we move it to morning (10?) so we can go to
the Democratic Exercise too?

Jeff

Ouroboros

Oct 24, 2008, 3:26:40 PM10/24/08
to pdxferment
That would make my schedule a little easier.

On Oct 24, 12:13 pm, "Jeff Schwaber" <frey...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> Jeff- Hide quoted text -

Ouroboros

Oct 25, 2008, 12:32:41 AM10/25/08
to pdxferment
..aa..ah..aahn..and..nd..Decision ??

Jeff Schwaber

Oct 25, 2008, 8:45:31 PM10/25/08
to pdxfe...@googlegroups.com, gillian beck
Well, Gillian didn't get our email discussion, (I've cc'd her), so
today didn't work out as planned. But some sauerkraut was indeed made!

For those interested in trying again tomorrow, I'm making some more in
the morning (10am ish) at my house. You're welcome to stop by.

Jeff