Fourth Meeting 5/22/12

CLR

May 16, 2012, 5:50:14 PM5/16/12
to PDXErlang
FOURTH MEETING!
We will have our fourth meeting Tuesday, May 22nd. We have
ErlangGames on the agenda. MOAR ERLNGAMES.
Calgator: http://calagator.org/events/1250462388
Meeting Location: http://collectiveagency.co/

See you there!
-Casey

CLR

May 22, 2012, 4:57:04 PM5/22/12
to pdxe...@googlegroups.com
Just a friendly reminder that Tuesday is today.  That means the fun begins again tonight, at 7pm.  Bring a laptop if you gots one.  Pizza will be here -- will you?

See you there!
-Casey

Matt Youell

May 22, 2012, 5:59:15 PM5/22/12
to pdxe...@googlegroups.com
Sorry to say, I won't be making it tonight.

Daniel Johnson

May 22, 2012, 6:05:13 PM5/22/12
to pdxe...@googlegroups.com

I plan on being there, and have heard from one other person that they plan to be there too.

CLR

May 22, 2012, 6:23:22 PM5/22/12
to pdxe...@googlegroups.com
Sorry to hear that Matt.  But on the bright side, we needed your chair to hold the beer.  Yes folks, Matt won't be attending, but beer will.  ;-)

See you there!
-Casey

On Tuesday, May 22, 2012 2:59:15 PM UTC-7, Matt Youell wrote:
Sorry to say, I won't be making it tonight.

Matt Youell

May 22, 2012, 6:27:09 PM5/22/12
to pdxe...@googlegroups.com
Noooooooooooo!!! :)

Catch you guys (and beer) next time.

On Tue, May 22, 2012 at 3:23 PM, CLR <clr.m...@gmail.com> wrote:
Sorry to hear that Matt.  But on the bright side, we needed your chair to hold the beer.  Yes folks, Matt won't be attending, but beer will.  ;-)

See you there!
-Casey

CLR

May 22, 2012, 7:37:13 PM5/22/12
to pdxe...@googlegroups.com
First order of business will be raising a glass to Matt.  He's like the Elijah of PDXErlang.

On Tuesday, May 22, 2012 3:27:09 PM UTC-7, Matt Youell wrote:
Noooooooooooo!!! :)

Catch you guys (and beer) next time.

CLR

May 23, 2012, 5:58:46 PM5/23/12
to pdxe...@googlegroups.com
Thank you to everybody who came out.  Special thanks to Chris for bringing beer. ;-)

On to the next one!

Thanks!
-Casey