PDXerlang reboot?

Stephen Peters

Oct 10, 2013, 7:14:25 PM10/10/13
to pdxe...@googlegroups.com
Hello Portland Erlang people,

Who's interested in rebooting the Portland Erlang group?  Erlang Solutions is in the process of opening a US office and I'm the first US employee!  The new office will be in Seattle, but I'll be working from beautiful Portland, Oregon.  Francesco Cesarini is moving from London to Seattle to join us, hopefully by January.

I can help arrange speakers and help with all that general leg-work.

Who's in?

- Steve Peters

Jeremiah Peschka

Oct 10, 2013, 9:16:57 PM10/10/13
to pdxe...@googlegroups.com
I'm interested in a reboot.

---
Jeremiah Peschka - Founder, Brent Ozar Unlimited
MCITP: SQL Server 2008, MVP

Brian Troutwine

Oct 10, 2013, 9:50:09 PM10/10/13
to pdxe...@googlegroups.com
Exciting news!

I'm based in the Bay Area for the time being, but I'm in Portland
frequently and would love to drop-in when possible. In fact, I'll be
in PDX Oct 23 - 30, if someone wants to catch a beer and chat about
Erlang. :)
--
Brian L. Troutwine

Jay Riddle

Oct 11, 2013, 11:19:04 AM10/11/13
to pdxe...@googlegroups.com

Yes, I am interested.

Greg Zuro

Oct 11, 2013, 11:23:07 AM10/11/13
to pdxe...@googlegroups.com
I'd love to see some activity here. When can we start? :)

Jayson Barley

Oct 11, 2013, 11:28:18 AM10/11/13
to pdxe...@googlegroups.com
Sign me up.

Congratulations on the new job. I am envious.

On Fri, Oct 11, 2013 at 8:23 AM, Greg Zuro <gr...@zuro.net> wrote:
I'd love to see some activity here.  When can we start? :)

Darrin Eden

Oct 11, 2013, 3:56:39 PM10/11/13
to pdxe...@googlegroups.com
Count me in!