Next meeting: Nov. 27th

Darrin Eden

Nov 5, 2012, 7:50:53 PM11/5/12
to pdxe...@googlegroups.com
Hello All,

A quick note letting you know we're targeting Tuesday, November 27th for our next meeting.

Hopefully that's plenty of time to ask and encourage your friends and colleagues to have a bit of fun learning more about programming.

Kind regards,
Darrin

Darrin Eden

Nov 25, 2012, 5:40:05 PM11/25/12
to pdxe...@googlegroups.com
Hi PDXErlang,

Please accept my apology. As luck (or lack thereof) would have it Casey will be traveling on the 27th. One of my goals is to participate in a session Casey leads to better understand the flow of his "Erlang games" style. My hope is this will better prepare me to continue the practice during following meetings. With this in mind we've decided to cancel the meeting on November 27th. I suspect we will schedule the next meeting for January.

Sincerely,
Darrin