Third Meeting 4/24

CLR

Apr 14, 2012, 8:26:18 PM4/14/12
to PDXErlang
THIRD MEETING!
Thank you to everyone who has expressed interest and attended so far.
The group is growing. We will have our third meeting Tuesday, April
24th. We have another ErlangGames lined up, which seemed to be a big
hit at the first meeting. I can also fill you in on some goings-on
from ErlangFactory down in SF last month.

Calgator: http://calagator.org/events/1250462265
Meeting Location: http://collectiveagency.co/

See you there!
-Casey

CLR

Apr 18, 2012, 7:54:59 PM4/18/12
to PDXErlang
I just got called to Virginia next week. Does anyone on the list want
to take a stab at facilitating this month's meeting? If I don't hear
back by Saturday, I will cancel it for this month.

Thanks!
-Casey

Matt Youell

Apr 19, 2012, 10:58:22 PM4/19/12
to pdxe...@googlegroups.com
I'd be willing to do it if there are actually people who plan on going. I don't want to be a lonely Erlanger.

Speak up, those who would attend!

Matt Youell

Apr 23, 2012, 10:38:23 PM4/23/12
to pdxe...@googlegroups.com
Pulling this thread back onto the list. Thoughts?

On Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 7:28 PM, Daniel Johnson <tekn...@gmail.com> wrote:

So should the Calagator listing be canceled for tomorrow?

CLR

Apr 24, 2012, 6:07:48 AM4/24/12
to PDXErlang
Tonight's meeting is cancelled.