Re: Digest for pdxcritique@googlegroups.com - 1 Message in 1 Topic

1 view

Rebekah Golden

Dec 2, 2009, 9:23:06 PM12/2/09
to pdxcr...@googlegroups.com
I'm interested! If enough people are in I'd be happy to host at my
house in NE by the Lloyd center since it's paper prototypes and I
won't need to provide electronica....

Rebekah

On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 3:15 PM, <pdxcr...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
>   Today's Topic Summary
>
> Group: http://groups.google.com/group/pdxcritique/topics
>
> Anyone want to run through paper prototypes? [1 Update]
>
>  Topic: Anyone want to run through paper prototypes?
>
> Chris Pitzer <chris...@gmail.com> Dec 02 01:20PM -0800
>
> Hi all,
>
> I know this group isn't super active these days, but would any of you be
> interested in going over some paper prototypes of a project I'm working on?
> It's the parks/trails/campsites project I demoed a mockup of at a
> pdxcritique meeting in early 2009. It's been back burner for a while, and
> we're trying to pick it back up again. Anyway, I'd gladly buy you coffee if
> you're open to walking through the paper prototypes and giving me some
> feedback.
>
> Let me know if you're interested and I'll set up a time with you.
>
> Cheers,
> Chris
>
> --
> Chris Pitzer
> p. 503 425 9444
> t. @chrispitzer
> w. http://lofiart.com
>

> --

- Rebekah

"An adventure is only an inconvenience rightly considered. An
inconvenience is an adventure wrongly considered." - G. K. Chesterton