For introspective website developers: "uservoice.com"

1 view

Robb

Jul 1, 2009, 7:57:14 PM7/1/09
to PDXCritique
I stumbled onto this site/service, and I'm really into it. It's an
online/hosted "submit your feedback" type of service that takes it a
couple of steps further: adding typical "support ticket" and community
features. It's done with a very nice look & feel.

I just finished implementing it on a site: https://www.oregonlaws.org/

The "feedback" link eventually takes you to a forum where ideas are
discussed, voted upon, and given statuses like support tickets:
https://oregonlaws.uservoice.com/pages/21974-general/filter/top

The timing of finding uservoice was funny: We just implemented
something like it in-house for Lewis & Clark's recent website launch.
But uservoice is a lot more comprehensive.