Check out the new sig!

Chris H. of Portland, OR

Sep 19, 2006, 7:23:52 PM9/19/06
Ahhh, yeah.

--
Chris H. of Portland, Oregon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUuIzw8X46Q

Emperor Wonko the Magnificent

Sep 19, 2006, 7:32:09 PM9/19/06

stephenj

Sep 19, 2006, 7:50:48 PM9/19/06

i hadn't seen the play - sheesh how did the refs and replay booth screw
that up?

--
"when i visited Aden before collectivization,
all the markets were full of fish product. After

- Aleksandr Vassiliev, Soviet KGB official

Eric Ramon

Sep 19, 2006, 7:57:13 PM9/19/06

Emperor Wonko the Magnificent wrote:

I'd like to see that without so much of the screen being blacked out. I
can't see anything at all during the time that the ref says Oregon has
the ball and the play is whistled dead. I see the ball after that but
there's no way we can see how it got there.

Good angle though to show that Oregon touched the ball 9 yards upfield.

Joe Cipale

Sep 20, 2006, 2:51:12 PM9/20/06
to Eric Ramon

I think this game should that neither team is as good as they think they
are. ;)

From the Oregonian, the replay official said he "didnt get the feed
(video) in time
and was pressured to make the call".