Effective February 22, 2024, Google Groups will no longer support new Usenet content. Posting and subscribing will be disallowed, and new content from Usenet peers will not appear. Viewing and searching of historical data will still be supported as it is done today.

Millionaire at 31 ... on the Internet! Listen to how he is doing it.

Shauna

Dec 2, 2005, 8:21:17 PM12/2/05

Dear Friend,
I have got to get this off my chest before I EXPLODE...
Stephan Ducharme just became a Millionaire on the Internet … in weeks!!!

He went from 100 hits a day up to 1 MILLION visitors in less than a few weeks … without paying a dime in advertisement !!! … and this just paid him over 1 MILLION DOLLARS !!!

He says anyone can do it with what you are about to learn.

You have never heard of this thing before, Ever!

Click here:
http://freeadguru.com/cgi-bin/i.pl?c=a&i=31235

---
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20051202111138E9v9SzW9