Home Invasion News

James E

Oct 22, 2009, 11:40:25 PM10/22/09

  Their is a New Type of Lock that Protects People from Home
Invasions. The Lock Self Activates during an Attempted Home Invasion
-FORCEFULLY RECLOSING YOUR DOOR. What do you think about it? - Click
Link"

http://community.webtv.net/JamesPCT/AutomaticActivating

Jeff Rubard

Oct 28, 2009, 6:03:54 PM10/28/09

The Multnomah County Sheriff's Department.

Jeff Rubard

Oct 28, 2009, 6:07:43 PM10/28/09

I got excessive with them: I wrote them three emails: Bernie is
pretty.
Parataxis, man. It wasn't *all* about Max.

Big Red Jeff Rubard

Oct 28, 2009, 9:33:55 PM10/28/09

On the other hand, why-do-objects-suddenly-disappear from my room at
*a* Joyce Hotel, rather than my ability to possess a banking account?

Jeff Rubard

Oct 30, 2009, 2:32:15 PM10/30/09
On Oct 28, 6:33 pm, Big Red Jeff Rubard
> *a* Joyce Hotel, rather than my ability to possess a banking account?- Hide quoted text -

Might have something to do with *not getting much mail there* with
Chris or Deb or whatever her name is "at the helm". Don't really plan
to find out, I don't.

Jeffrey Rubard

Jan 18, 2022, 10:49:09 PM1/18/22
2022 Update: Still haven't done a home invasion robbery? Me too.