Now Hear This: The World Rocks To... [International Style Anthem Dept.]

Big Red Jeff Rubard

Sep 2, 2010, 2:33:55 PM9/2/10
Timex Social Club "Walking In The Rain" [HMM?]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6XUi1fHEPY
Yo La Tengo "Sugarcube" [Sorry - Ed]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDgpQBaziy0
RUN-DMC "Down With the King" [*Only* - Eds]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBCq-Z08OEs
Archers of Loaf "Web in Front" [Too. Much. Joy. - Edds]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnIBBbWFJ38
The "Upsetter" City Too Hot [ACCURATE - Ed]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfWwJCfjbHU
Gnarls Barkley "Moving On" [Roll With the New? Hm?]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENE1eWtW7e8
The Lazy Cowgirls "D.I.E. In Indiana" [When We were Conservatives]
http://www.rhapsody.com/goto?rcid=tra.22815021&artistId=art.63534
Heatmiser "Why Did I Decide to Stay?" [NEIL!]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ra0ZDlo_jnE
Stones "Jumping Jack Flash" [Only. Am]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxpfBWMOlOk

Try it.
Not your enfeebled 'mental abilities'.
Please.
The People need you to.

Big Red Jeff Rubard

Sep 2, 2010, 2:35:30 PM9/2/10
On Sep 2, 11:33 am, Big Red Jeff Rubard

Nota bene: 5 + 5 = 10, too.
As in *une decade*, smart stuff.

Jeffrey Rubard

Jan 17, 2022, 11:12:05 PM1/17/22
2022 Update, Jan 17: It is one country, in one world.