Portland Hardstyle: QUE ÓNDA GUERO INDEED

Big Red Jeff Rubard

Aug 9, 2010, 3:59:51 PM8/9/10

Big Red Jeff Rubard

Aug 9, 2010, 4:03:25 PM8/9/10

Jeff Rubard

Aug 9, 2010, 10:20:19 PM8/9/10
On Aug 9, 1:03 pm, Big Red Jeff Rubard

NB: For Donald /Fagen/ --

La Bruyere and Robert Graves I can *do without*. Seriously, dumbfuck
Ivy Leaguer.
Rousseau and Hegel I like, but "Homi Dadda" gets too many 'idears'
without /reading them/.
Talcott Parsons and Robert Merton I insist on. You, not. Decision: Fag.

Jeff Rubard

Aug 16, 2010, 4:38:32 PM8/16/10

You people remember KBBT 970 AM?
Not so difficult, is it?

Jeff Rubard

Aug 16, 2010, 4:41:06 PM8/16/10

We got a vote for the historical existence of Governor Al Smith
[Catholic] of New York, NY?
DON'T ASK MARVIN

Jeff Rubard

Aug 16, 2010, 4:42:06 PM8/16/10

Cuauhtemoc Cardenas, currently of the D.F.?
Don't ask Pedro.

Jeffrey Rubard

Jan 4, 2022, 3:02:06 PM1/4/22
2022 Update: "But, like, when Carla Azar in Autolux brings up Joyce nobody notices, you know?"

Jeffrey Rubard

Jul 21, 2022, 7:09:17 PM7/21/22
Later 2022 Update: As regards clarity, well, you can do better. *One* can do better.

Jeffrey Rubard

Jul 23, 2022, 7:02:02 PM7/23/22
On the other hand, one could hardly make *less* sense than "throngers".

Jeffrey Rubard

Oct 9, 2022, 5:30:23 PM10/9/22
Right: "Wow, this stuff is so weird."
Also right: "It's objectively, actually true this is October 9, 2022. Other stuff is like that."

Jeffrey Rubard

Oct 25, 2022, 4:35:14 PM10/25/22
"Yeah, really."
"Yeah, it's really October 25, 2022 too, dude."

Jeffrey Rubard

Oct 25, 2022, 10:14:54 PM10/25/22
Yeah, it actually is. It *actually is true* that it's October 25, 2022. Other "facts" are like that, too.
("Click" at the end of the line of various parties to the 'conference call', etc.)

Jeffrey Rubard

Oct 31, 2022, 7:09:56 PM10/31/22
"Not sure what I was talking about there" for the most part, though.