Class on PHP, JavaScript, and Drupal

jenn...@epicodus.com

Jan 20, 2015, 5:37:26 PM1/20/15
to pdx-weekly...@googlegroups.com

Hello everyone,

I work at Epicodus, a school for people who want to become developers. We're starting a new class on PHP, JavaScript, and Drupal! We've talked to a lot of employers in town and know how hard it is to hire Drupal talent, so we're trying to fill that need.

If you (or somebody you know) is interested in becoming a developer and learning Drupal, drop me a line! Also check out epicodus.com.

If you are interested in hiring junior Drupal developers, and/or participating in our internship program, email me as well.

More info:

This is a full-time class, 9am-5pm Mon-Fri; it starts March 2 and goes for 15 weeks, plus a 2 month internship. You don't need any prior education or experience, but we expect you to try out programming basics on your own before applying. You can visit the classroom during our drop-in hours every first Tuesday of the month from 5:30-6:30pm, at 208 SW 5th Ave #105 Portland, OR 97204.

Email me if you have any questions at all!