PDX-UX meeting rescheduled to September 29th

1 view

Sarah Allen

Sep 20, 2011, 5:07:47 PM9/20/11
to pdx-visualization
Due to some schedule conflicts, our meeting has been changed from this
Thursday, the 22nd to next Thursday, September 29th. We apologize for
the late notice! The meeting location and topic will not change. We
actually have a presenter spot open and always welcome more voices so
please contact us if you’re interested in showing your product,
highlighting the technologies used or outlining any challenges/wins in
a project. No slides are needed and there will be soda, beer and
food, so please join us next week! Sorry for the inconvenience!

Interested presenters contact, sal...@thetus.com