PDX.UX May Meeting!

Sarah Allen

May 9, 2012, 5:05:38 PM5/9/12
to pdx-visualization
We’re back from a quick restructuring period. This month’s meeting
we’d like to hear from y’all! We’re looking for three to four
presenters who are interested in showcasing their latest project.
Show us your work and get feedback and discussion from the audience.
Whether it's a design for an upcoming project or a post-mortem on
something you've just launched, we’d love to hear from you. As usual
we’ll provide snacks, drinks, networking and discussions.
RSVP - http://plancast.com/p/bcqj

Who: Anyone interested in discussing or showcasing their newest user
interface and user experience development and design projects.

When: Thursday, May 17th
Snacks, drinks and networking at 5:30
Demos start at 6:00 and will wrap up by 7:00ish

Where: Thetus Corporation
34 NW 1st Avenue (corner of 1st and Couch)
3rd floor
Portland, OR 97209

---Google Group---
We meet the 3rd Thursday of every month in the same location--if you’d
like to join and/or you're interested in getting updates for future
meetings, join our PDX-UX Google Group - http://groups.google.com/group/pdx-ux?hl=en