Hey PDX Visualizers! - Anyone interested in an amazing contract gig?

Leofrish

Mar 17, 2013, 9:23:23 PM3/17/13
to pdx-visu...@googlegroups.com
I have a few openings for Interaction Designers, one specifically focused on highly engaging, interactive, information-rich visualizations as a primary interface for an internal, enterprise app.

If you have a background in InfoVis, are an experienced IxD and want to participate with a bunch of kindred-spirits, please send me a note.

The gig is a minimum of six months, starting as soon as possible, and could extend for at least 1 year if you're interested.

Please feel free to forward this anyone in your network - the work is in Oregon.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Leo