looking for a dataviz PA for contract work next week

Christopher Knaus

May 14, 2013, 8:31:56 PM5/14/13
to pdx-visu...@googlegroups.com
All,

We are looking for a production artist for a project related to data visualization of heath statistics, current market presence, and the competitive landscape for one of XPLANE's clients.  Data will be depicted for 43 countries on 3 large-scale posters. We will have design templates in place and an Excel worksheet with complete data to populate each poster, but looking for someone who has Adobe Illustrator skills and a love of numbers to populate the templates and recognize relationships between data points as appropriate.

Ideally we would like you to work on-site approximately 30 hours next week for close communication and collaboration with our lead designer.

Ping me directly if you are interested or have questions about the work.
Thanks.

Christopher Knaus