Repair Cafe,.. Volunteers Needed.

laurie.s...@gmail.com

May 29, 2014, 9:10:05 PM5/29/14
to pdx-tech...@googlegroups.com
Hey Folks,
  We at NPTL are hosting a Repair Cafe on July 10th from 6pm to 9pm.   We are looking for Techy/handy Folks to repair small appliances( ie toasters, vacuum.. light boxes)
I'd also love to get a computer tech person .  We have roon for Sewers, crafters, leather works you name it.   (so let your friends know too!)

I have room for 10 and a Bike guy ( still needing to fill it) so if your available please Let me know, we'd love to expand this offer to everyone but as
I noted we have limited space.  So get in early, I will contact each of you to confirm your spot)

Details:
  Who we are:  www.northportlandtoollibrary.org
  what is a repair cafe: http://www.repairpdx.org/about-us/
  who is hosting:  NPTL
  when:  July 10th 6pm -9pm ( please plan on being 5:30-9:ish)
  why:  because its a lot of fun and we get to keep a few more things going for a few more years ( we hope)

Thanks and hope to see you there as a fixer or someone with a broken thing!

Laurie