Jobagator?

Merlyn Albery-Speyer

Apr 4, 2012, 11:30:24 AM4/4/12
to pdx-tech...@googlegroups.com
Hey all,

I've created a site* that's a potential complementary website to Calagator. Keeping up with developments in the job scene is frustrating. There are multiple listing sites with different feed mechanisms and search capabilities. So I've put together an archive / search engine, in the spirit of Calagator, that aggregates job postings and links through to the different listing sites. Eventually I'd like to add ways for users to provide more and richer data. I see choosing a new job as more about choosing the right company rather than right posting.

What do you think of it? What options do you see as workable for linking the two sites together, if at all?

Cheers,
Merlyn

* http://www.jobagator.org
Message has been deleted

Bill Burcham

Apr 4, 2012, 1:42:24 PM4/4/12
to pdx-tech...@googlegroups.com
genius!

thenri...@gmail.com

Feb 21, 2013, 1:50:21 PM2/21/13
to pdx-tech...@googlegroups.com

I did a search on '.net' and got nothing back. I can see .net jobs in the list.

I suggest adding a contact link. How is one going to send feedback, suggestions, comments?

Add an RSS feed.

I see jobs from CraigsList only. Are there other sources?

Good job.