How does one delete an accidental addition?

adro...@gmail.com

Mar 26, 2013, 5:01:48 PM3/26/13
to pdx-tech...@googlegroups.com
EOM.  :)

"How does one delete an accidental addition?"

Joseph Cohen

Mar 26, 2013, 5:07:50 PM3/26/13
to pdx-tech...@googlegroups.com
I assume you're asking about an event you added by accident.  If so:
Go to the page for the event;
On the right side, you'll see (among other things):  You can editclone, or delete this event.;
 Just use the delete link.
Joe Cohen
503.893.9452 (Google Voice)

On Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 2:01 PM, <adro...@gmail.com> wrote:
EOM.  :)

"How does one delete an accidental addition?"

Jacob Helwig

Mar 26, 2013, 5:09:36 PM3/26/13
to pdx-tech...@googlegroups.com
Go to the event, and look on the right-hand side of the page. There
should be a "delete" link near the "edit", and "clone" links.

On Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 2:01 PM, <adro...@gmail.com> wrote:
> EOM. :)
>
> "How does one delete an accidental addition?"
>
> --

Jacob Helwig
http://technosorcery.net/about/me

adro...@gmail.com

Mar 26, 2013, 5:17:26 PM3/26/13
to pdx-tech...@googlegroups.com, ja...@technosorcery.net
Perfect - Thanks all...  momentary lack of me being able to use a computer.  ;)