Calagator dev status?

Matthew Mayer

Jul 16, 2015, 1:43:27 AM7/16/15
to pdx-tech...@googlegroups.com
Is this group still active?  I've encountered an issue a few months ago where our javascript JSONP requests stopped working and the OPTIONS preflight request to perform CORS as a backup approach fails.  This appears to be fixed in https://github.com/calagator/calagator/pull/412 but I'm unable to determine what version of the software calagator.org is running.

Is there something I can do to help?

Reid Beels

Jul 16, 2015, 1:49:13 AM7/16/15
to pdx-tech...@googlegroups.com
Hi Matthew,

I've been meaning to reply to your comment — thanks for the reminder and apologies for not getting back to you sooner. It looks like calagator.org is currently running https://github.com/calagator/calagator/commits/3539b4fe6a557f9cec7c0fbd455496dd0c129530, which should include the fix you were looking for. Sadly, this means that there's some different issue getting in the way of our JSONP support. :(

If you don't mind opening a new ticket explaining what's currently happening, we can look into solving this. We also might want a ticket to add proper CORS support, possibly via https://github.com/cyu/rack-cors.

Best,
Reid

On Wed, Jul 15, 2015 at 10:43 PM, Matthew Mayer <matthe...@gmail.com> wrote:

Is this group still active?  I've encountered an issue a few months ago where our javascript JSONP requests stopped working and the OPTIONS preflight request to perform CORS as a backup approach fails.  This appears to be fixed in https://github.com/calagator/calagator/pull/412 but I'm unable to determine what version of the software calagator.org is running.

Is there something I can do to help?

Matthew Mayer

Jul 16, 2015, 11:22:54 AM7/16/15
to pdx-tech...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the info, Reid.  I'll open a ticket with repro steps for the JSONP support issue.