Code sprint today, 1-5, SE Lucky Lab!

Shawna Scott

Apr 18, 2015, 12:17:13 PM4/18/15
to pdx-tech...@googlegroups.com

Hope to see you all at LL for the code sprint today! Full details here: http://calagator.org/events/1250467935

-Shawna

Matt Clark

Aug 8, 2015, 1:15:13 AM8/8/15
to pdx-tech...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Notch8 is taking on a few Epicodus interns in a few weeks, and part of their program is going to be working on Calagator.  Is anyone up to get together next weekend (or during the week), and do a little project management with me?  I'd like to get a good list of tasks together as well as talk about PR's and delivering code in a way that makes sense.

Best,

Matt Clark
-Notch8

On Sat, Apr 18, 2015 at 9:17 AM, Shawna Scott <shawn...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hope to see you all at LL for the code sprint today! Full details here: http://calagator.org/events/1250467935

-Shawna

Audrey Eschright

Aug 8, 2015, 1:17:49 AM8/8/15
to pdx-tech...@googlegroups.com
This message isn’t very timely now—it got stuck in the moderation queue. Let us know if you still need support on this. I don’t think we have the next code sprint scheduled yet.

Matt Clark

Aug 8, 2015, 12:44:52 PM8/8/15
to pdx-tech...@googlegroups.com
ThankS for getting back to me. We took on a few open issues this week, and will hopefully wrap them up Monday. I'd like to carve out something a bit more chunky to do on calagator. Any ideas for high value features?