How to get everyday events by feed, email or some kind of subscription?

thenri...@gmail.com

Feb 21, 2013, 1:45:46 PM2/21/13
to pdx-tech...@googlegroups.com

Instead of manually everyday going to site and checking today's events, is there a way to automate this by getting an email or feed of today's events? I subscribed to the atom feed but it seems that's not what it's used for.

Jacob Helwig

Feb 21, 2013, 2:11:14 PM2/21/13
to pdx-tech...@googlegroups.com
If you use some sort of calendar application, you should be able to
add the iCalendar feed as another calendar in it.
> --

Jacob Helwig
http://technosorcery.net/about/me